If you are one to believe in quantity more than anything else, because you are a social butterfly and have to make a lot of appearances here and there, and you don’t believe in repeat offences, artificial jewellery is going to be your best friend. You could also be someone who has a passion, or an obsession, of jewellery.
Artificial jewellery is not just a beautiful buy, it is also a smart buy. Gone are the days when people used to look down upon each other if they were not wearing the real thing. Now people could not care less. Not just that, the range of items and the variety available in artificial jewellery is hard to compete with. To add to that, the quality is also excellent – so much so that one cannot make out what is real and what isn’t just by one look.
So why should we spend huge amounts of our hard earned money on real jewellery when we have to wear it just once or twice. Yes, we can buy a few pieces for investment sake but for everything else, there is a wide rage of artificial jewellery to match your style, and even real jewellery cannot compete with that range.
You might be someone who likes a modern cut, asymmetric necklaces or the more traditional kinds, whether you are into cuffs, anklets or even body chains, you will definitely find a lot of things that you like. With artificial jewellery, one thing that is a guarantee is that you will be spoilt for choices!
Brass is a classic jewellery piece which is more subtle in appearance than gold, yet with a unique appeal of its own. An alloy of copper and zinc, brass can be dated back to the Neolithic times. The main highlights of Brass Jewellery is that it is intricately designed and long-lasting. Generally brass ornaments are economically priced and have a wide collection.
Brass jewellery provides an ethic look to the clothing as well as the personality. Attractive jewellery is handcrafted from the metal brass and ranges from the sophisticated, modern items to exquisitely crafted designer ones. Brass used for making exquisite fashion jewellery can be embossed, enamelled, engraved, etched or even electro-plated to add a lot of variety to its range.
Thanks to the global revolution, people are becoming more accepting of outside culture and we are getting influenced by the west more than ever. But this influence needs to be both ways and nothing can make that happen better than our representation of our traditional ethnic wear paired with brass jewellery which can range from bangles, jhumkis or danglers, anklets, toe -rings and more. Brass is ideal for wearing with ethnic wear such as sarees, lehengas and salwar suits.
Thus, brass jewellery proves to be ideal for when we are feeling closer to our roots and decide to wear ethnic garments as nothing can compliment ethnic wear the way brass jewellery can!
While the actual name of what is widely known as the American Diamond is Cubic Zirconia, more fondly know as CZ, it will never come second in the race of visual brilliance against a real diamond. The American Diamond might be comparatively inexpensive than a the real gem, but it does not lack in beauty in any way. It possesses the power to illuminate our personality, both internally and externally, when we wear it and immediately gives us a coy, mysterious charm.
Thus, American Diamond Jewellery is the best choice no matter what the occasion is – a party, a day out or something that is worn everyday. Not only does it exude glittering sophistication, it is also much affordable, without compromising on the visual quality. One might have a lot of coloured stones but the simplistic neutrality of the American Diamond goes beyond compare as coloured stones might look good with certain outfits but American Diamonds will look good with each and every piece in your wardrobe. Therefore, not only are they a delight to the eyes, they are also easy to pair.
Not just this, they make the perfect gifting item. People might have very particular preferences but everyone is united in having a soft corner for the colourless shimmer. American Diamond Jewellery is like pixidust spread all over because of the light spread by the crystals, making it very hard to ignore. Hence, the grace that comes form wearing American Diamond Jewellery is hard to find because of its easy adaptability and its unapologetic presence!
Even though American Diamond Jewellery is the best thing to have happened to womenkind, thanks to its elegance and affordability, it is very important to take good care of it so that it does not lose its beauty. Therefore, here are a few ways of restoring your American Diamond Jewellery:
- American Diamonds can appear dull over time with the build-up of lotions and oils from the skin. Cleaning American diamond jewellery regularly can help it maintain its brilliance. It can be cleaned professionally if desired, but they can also be easily cleaned at home.
- The best ways by which you can clean it at home are rubbing it with either alcohol, pre-packaged jewellery cleaning solutions or an ultrasonic jewellery cleaner.
- If your American diamond jewellery is made out of sterling silver then all you need is some soapy water and a toothbrush. Simply mix mild dishwashing liquid with warm water and soak the jewellery. You can then gently brush the jewellery clean with a soft-bristle toothbrush and rinse it under warm water.
- To keep your jewellery clean and sparkly, remove it before applying lotions or other beauty products. It is also best to remove the jewellery while exercising, because perspiration can transfer oils from your skin and make American diamonds look dull.
- While American diamonds themselves are difficult to scratch because they have a very high hardness rating similar to diamonds, metal and other stones in the jewellery can be damaged if it is not stored properly. Because American diamonds can be expensive, it is a good idea to store the jewellery carefully to protect your investment. Store cit in a separate compartment in your jewellery box or keep it in a soft jewellery pouch.
Therefore, these are a few ways by which you can keep your American diamond jewellery as sparkly as ever!