Even though American Diamond Jewellery is the best thing to have happened to womenkind, thanks to its elegance and affordability, it is very important to take good care of it so that it does not lose its beauty. Therefore, here are a few ways of restoring your American Diamond Jewellery:
- American Diamonds can appear dull over time with the build-up of lotions and oils from the skin. Cleaning American diamond jewellery regularly can help it maintain its brilliance. It can be cleaned professionally if desired, but they can also be easily cleaned at home.
- The best ways by which you can clean it at home are rubbing it with either alcohol, pre-packaged jewellery cleaning solutions or an ultrasonic jewellery cleaner.
- If your American diamond jewellery is made out of sterling silver then all you need is some soapy water and a toothbrush. Simply mix mild dishwashing liquid with warm water and soak the jewellery. You can then gently brush the jewellery clean with a soft-bristle toothbrush and rinse it under warm water.
- To keep your jewellery clean and sparkly, remove it before applying lotions or other beauty products. It is also best to remove the jewellery while exercising, because perspiration can transfer oils from your skin and make American diamonds look dull.
- While American diamonds themselves are difficult to scratch because they have a very high hardness rating similar to diamonds, metal and other stones in the jewellery can be damaged if it is not stored properly. Because American diamonds can be expensive, it is a good idea to store the jewellery carefully to protect your investment. Store cit in a separate compartment in your jewellery box or keep it in a soft jewellery pouch.
Therefore, these are a few ways by which you can keep your American diamond jewellery as sparkly as ever!